Cursor

SpongeBob SquarePants Mr. Krabs

Friday, July 19, 2019

Marriage

I just remember about the dialog with my big sister last night because there was a stranger who called and made her shock. It also made I was preached by her. I was shock too, by the way 😑

"I also didn't agree if you're getting married right now. You're still childish for me. Even when you had been mature, it was better to you don't get married first. Please think about your duties, your education, and our little brother. Next year he must be continue to the college, isn't he? So, if you want to hear my opinion. Now, I can't support you for it. Sorry. I think mom and dad would be agree with me. You had to focus.", she said to me on the voice call.


So do I. I have my own priority. No one can push me to change it. Besides, marriage isn't the last goal in my life. It will be start to other problems and you have to deal with. I never listen any negative comments from the people around me (especially neighbour 😂). Please, get married when you're ready and you want, not because of neighboring talk and social perspective.

But, I don't agree with her if it means watching Spongebob Squarepants on the 26 years old is childish.
I love Patrick
Everyone loves it ❤

No comments: